The Method of Equal Shares has been developed by computer science and economics researchers at several universities around the world. Feel free to contact them:
- They would be excited to hear from anyone who is considering implementing the Method of Equal Shares in a participatory budgeting setting, and to advise, assist, and support those efforts.
- They are also happy to answer questions about the method and about voting in participatory budgeting more broadly, from journalists, researchers, advocacy organizations, or interested members of the public.
The Method of Equal Shares was initially proposed by:
Feel free to contact either of us with any technical questions, feedback about this website, or advice for implementations. We are also happy to connect you with local researchers who are working on the Method of Equal Shares.
If you would like your name to be listed here, please write a message to Dominik Peters.
- Nisarg Shah (University of Toronto)
- Jannik Peters (TU Berlin)
- Erel Segal-Halevi (Ariel University)
- Piotr Faliszewski (AGH University of Science and Technology, Kraków)
- Piotr Skowron (University of Warsaw)
- Joshua Yang (ETH Zürich)
🇬🇧 United Kingdom
🇺🇸 United States
- Ariel Procaccia (Harvard University)